To participate in International Organization for Chemical Industries
1. Representing Taiwan chemical technology industries
2. Assuming full responsibilities as a member of global chemical organization.
3. Participating relevant conference.
4. Attending international meetings.
5. Serving as a contact window for communication and coordination.
6. Supporting global organization with industry data.
To organize and participate in International Industries Activities
1. Exhibiting at international shows.
2. Exploring business and expanding market opportunities.
3. Visiting industries abroad.
4. Bringing in technology and establishing international collaboration.
5. Stimulating domestic investment and increasing output value of chemical industries.
6. Leading delegations to major conventions and forums.
7. Promoting Taiwan
8. Sponsoring international conferences and inviting renowned experts to them.
9. Providing industrial development information.